[Oslc-Automation] Automation Execution scenario

Richard Rakich rrakich at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 24 18:07:45 EDT 2011

The only time I can think of where one would want to modify results after a
job is complete is if there was a problem in the build and it was fixed
manually.  I have seen this a number of times when something was broken in
a build job and a fix was delivered.  Instead of starting a whole new job,
the portion of the build that failed was rebuilt manually, status updated
and the rest of the original job is continued on.

I'm not sure if that would count as still being an active job or not, but
it is a somewhat typical use case.

- Rich

Richard Rakich
Build Architect - IBM Rational Software

                                                                                IBM
 E-mail: rrakich at us.ibm.com
 Find me on: LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rrakich               550 King St
 "The only reason a problem is a problem is because I am              Littleton, MA
 using an old solution to solve a new problem. To solve a                01460-1250
 new problem requires imagination, intuition, faith and a             United States
 love for adventure" - Robert Kiyosaki

oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net wrote on 10/24/2011 05:59:05 PM:

> From: Charles Rankin/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-automation at open-services.net,