[Oslc-Automation] Pramod from IBM RQM, interested to join Automation OSLC workgroup

Dong Bing Li lidb at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 22 22:02:43 EDT 2011

Hi Charles,

This is Scarlett also from Rational Quality Manager dev team, would like to
participate in the future events too.

BTW, may I ask whether there are any plan to get OSLC Automation v1 in
place recently? thanks a lot.

Scarlett Li
Rational Quality Manager Development, IBM CDL
Tel:(8610) 8245-3764
3/F Ring Building, 28 Zhongguancun Software Park
No.8 Dongbeiwang West Road Haidian District Bejing P.R. China 100193
Do what you say, say what you do.