[Oslc-Automation] Pramod from IBM RQM, interested to join Automation OSLC workgroup

Pramod K Chandoria pchandor at in.ibm.com
Mon Aug 22 16:33:01 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I am Pramod Chandoria from IBM's Rational Quality Manager development
team.
I am interested to join and contribute to this some of the scenarios of
Test Automation which integrates Quality management tools with
Automation tools like Rational Functional Tester, Rational Performance
Tester, QTP etc..
I think there is space for Core Automation between Test, Build and
Deployment Automation, as lot of things are common in term of
communication and flow.

Looking forward to hear more from the group members,

-|- Pramod K Chandoria

Advisory Software Engineer

IBM Rational, India Software Lab

Bangalore, India | +91-80-417-77045 | +91 99805 68253
What's new | Ask Question in forum | Online Help | Download RQM 3.0.1