[oslc-ArchMgmt] Embedded Systems User Group interested in model transformation scenario

Jad El-Khoury jad at kth.se
Fri Mar 21 06:27:54 EDT 2014

Thanks Steve for this tip.

I hope to look through this scenario shortly, to see how it can fit our needs.

My question to the AM community is if you have tips on any further updates of this scenario (or any model transformation related scenarios) since then. I noticed that this example was done in September 2012.

In addition, it seems that you have identified the need for new resource definitions (Entity Generator Resource, etc.). Is the intention/plan to integrate these resources into the AM specs, or in a new specification? Any progress on this front?

Regards
----
Jad El-khoury, PhD
Mechatronics Lab, Department of Machine Design
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
e-mail: jad at kth.se<mailto:jad at kth.se>