[oslc-ArchMgmt] Review of OSLC4MBSE Interoperability

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Mon May 13 05:02:27 EDT 2013

Dear all,

As mentioned in our last call, I'd appreciate if we can spent a little
time on our next call (23rd May) to review the ongoing work of the
OSLC4MBSE which is part of the OMG SE DSIG. The group is investigating
how OSLC can support with the interoperability challenges, by starting
with concepts from OMG SysML (which shall obviously just represent a
subset of the concepts in such a domain).

Here the link to the wiki:
http://www.omgwiki.org/OMGSysML/doku.php?id=sysml-oslc:oslc4mbse_working
_group

Jim, what do you think about the timing?

Kind Regards,

Parham Vasaiely
Project Manager R&D

EADS UK Ltd.
Engineering & Architecture, Systems and Software Engineering

20A1, New Filton House, Filton, Bristol, BS99 7AR, UK

Phone: +44 1633 71 4588

Mobile UK: +44 7816 643061 [NEW]

Mobile GER: +49 176 2121 4203
parham.vasaiely at eads.com