[oslc-ArchMgmt] OSLC Architecture Management 2012 Agenda

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 30 14:46:13 EST 2012

OSLC Architecture Management interested professionals,

Here we are beginning a new calendar year, and it is a good opportunity to
restart our exploration of design and architecture aspects of the OSLC.
Our workgroup is focused on integrating architecture resources (models,
design artifacts, etc.) into the larger OSLC landscape.  We are interested
in making the resources and artifacts of this domain accessible and usable
by any OSLC AM client application.

To this end we have a number of items on our agenda including:
      Alignment with OSLC Core 3.0 plan.
      Definition of AM specific properties related to impact analysis
      Introduction of a OSLC Diagram type resource
      Pre-defined queries
      Long running server side processes (MDD, Transformations)
      Deprecation of Link Type Resource (in favor of resolvable predicates
      with rdfs properties)

Another subject for discussion is the bi-weekly meeting time.  We have been
using the Thursday 10am ET slot.  Any suggestions for a new time will be
considered.  Ideally we would like to find a time suitable US Pacific Time
(UTC-8) to India UTC+5:30).

Of course we would like to do as much business via the wiki and list
server, however I have noticed that regular meetings do help to keep us
focused and reminded of these activities.

You will all be receiving an updated calendar based invite for an initial
set of OSLC AM meetings.  We will decide early on if we can keep this time
slot.

Finally, if you know of any one else who might be interested in
participating please forward this note to them, and invite them to join.
They can email me directly, and I will send out an invitation to the
meetings.

Looking forward to a productive workgroup.

Thanks,

Jim Conallen, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen at us.ibm.com