[oslc-ArchMgmt] Predefined query supporting integration use cases

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 29 16:25:12 EDT 2012

I was looking through [1] and was trying to locate some supporting
integration use cases for this.  I can imagine how it would be useful for
end-user usage and some integration cases, though I can also think where
the query syntax could solve some of those same cases.  Just wanted to
queue this up for tomorrow's call or perhaps it is a quick answer.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AmPredefinedQuery

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net