[oslc-ArchMgmt] OSLC Picker Dialog functionality

Robert W Myers rwmyers at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 21 15:54:38 EDT 2011

One of our users today suggested that he would like two things:
1) The names of the OSLC Data Sources in the OSLC Friends Picker Dialog be
able to be named meaningfully for both all applications (A user-defined
title like 'My Product')
2) The ability to subselect the set of possible values in the OSLC Friends
Picker Dialog based on the value in the record from which the linking is
being done. (If Product = 'My Product' then show only OSLC Friends 'Your
Product' and 'Best Product', not any others)
Bob