[oslc-ArchMgmt] Getting query results sample to validate in RDF/XML

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 21 09:00:02 EST 2011

I was having trouble getting the sample at [1] to validate[2], there
appears to be a number of problems even after trying to fix up the
encoding (I know these aren't encoded to help with reading).  Perhaps I am
missing something in what I'm attempting.  It might be useful to attach a
sample that can be validated (or even provide a direct link to validated
sample like [3])

[1] -
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AmSpecificationV2Samples#Simple_Query_Samples
[2] - http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/direct