[oslc-ArchMgmt] OSLC AM Agenda for 23-June

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 22 12:24:30 EDT 2011

Lets talk Finalize!

The CM, RM and QM specs have all finalized, now it is Architecture
Management's turn.

I have one open issue / change to the spec to discuss in tomorrows regular
meeting, that I hope will be minor.

I'd also like to align the scenarios we have discussed with the spec, and
what it can deliver.  Any scenario that is not covered by the spec we'll
move to a new area, and work on them for the next version of the spec.

Other than that I'd like to do a review of the existing spec and set the
plans for Finalization.

I will be reaching out personally to all those who represent organizations
that haven't dealt with the covenant yet.

Thanks,

jim conallen
Rational Design Manager (DM) Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen at us.ibm.com
Rational Software, IBM Software Group