[oslc-ArchMgmt] OSLC AM bi-weeking meeting minutes. Topic: core baseline proposal

Nick Crossley ncrossley at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 2 01:43:15 EDT 2011

Jim,

There have been several concerns expressed about the resource rewriting
approach to baselining.  As a result, I will present an alternative
proposal using the original URIs plus a baseline context: I expect to write
that proposal in the next few days, so people have a chance to review it
before our meeting later in June.

Nick.