[oslc-ArchMgmt] Current OSLC AM Topics

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 19 14:57:37 EST 2011

Since I had to cancel this week's  OSLC AM call (due to conflict and
inability to find a replacement host), I thought that we should not all get
off so easily.  So I am assigning some homework for everyone.

The AM workgroup currently has 4 active discussions. I have created or
updated the OSLC AM wiki with working documents for each.

Common AM Resource Types
Discussion of Contexts
Predefined queries
Extend link types resource with hints for source and target types

Could everyone please review each of these and post comments to this mail
list (good ones, bad ones, and even indifferent ones!)

We are very close to finalization of the AM 2.0 specification.  I believe
we only need to get final review from the OSLC overall architect, and get
the covenants in place.  I will be reaching out individually to everyone
who has not completed the covenant.

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead