[oslc-ArchMgmt] Common AM resource types

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 30 11:52:57 EDT 2010

I've started the wiki page (as mentioned in conversation today and minutes)
where we can all add some common (and well understood) architecture
resource types and relationships  that are candidates for getting an open
services namespace definition.

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AMResTypesV3

Clearly we want to re-use existing definitions so when at all possible
include references to the authority.  Also you can put resource definitions
that already have a well known type URI in without the open services
namespace (we don't want to duplicate existing definitions).

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect
jconallen at us.ibm.com