[OSLC-ArchMgmt] Detailed scenarios updated

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 20 14:29:33 EST 2010

In preparation for tomorrow's general meeting,

I would like everyone to review the updates I made to the scenario's page:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AmScenarios.  There are 13 detailed
scenarios of very discrete interactions that a client could have with a
service provider.

   1. Obtain the AM service URIs.
   2. Find AM resources with some specific text in the title and
description.
   3. Create an elaborates link from an AM resource to a requirement.
   4. Update a custom property on a link from an AM resource to CM
resource..
   5. Remove an existing link from an AM resource to an external resource.
   6. Add a custom property to an existing resource.
   7. Create a new AM resource.
   8. Change the title of an AM resource.
   9. Find all AM resource with an implements relationship to a work item
resource.
  10. Get all the known (registered) link types from the OSLC AM service
provider..
  11. Obtain the URI for an AM resource via the resource picker.
  12. Register new link type.
  13. Update a link type description.

Be prepared to comment on these tomorrow.

Thanks,

<jim/>

jim conallen
jconallen at us.ibm.com