[oslc-ArchMgmt] 1-April-2010 Meeting canceled

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 1 10:17:49 EDT 2010

There seems to have been a mix-up in the meeting invites, and as a result
today's meeting has been canceled (insufficient attendance).  We will
resume meetings on 15-April-2010, when will pick up with our discussions of
what use cases we need to address in the 2.0 specification.

The remaining tasks with our 1.0 specification is to get closure on the
Covenants.

To keep things simple I am going to create a new meeting invite
(specifically for OSLC AM 2.0 discussions) and send them out to the group.
I will contact those in the group that haven't been to a session in a while
personally, to determine if there is continued interest, and as always if
you think a colleague or partner would be an asset to the workgroup, by all
means extend an invitation form them to join us.

<jim/>

jim conallen
jconallen at us.ibm.com
Rational Software, IBM Software Group