[OSLC-ArchMgmt] Additional use case/functionality

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 7 14:15:25 EDT 2009

It was suggested to me that we should consider another use case scenario,
or more accurately some functionality for the specification that in essence
permits clients to contribute arbitrary meta data to AM resources.  We are
talking about metadata like: "due date", "security level", "billing account
number".  Using RDF the mechanism can be implemented simply.

The suggestion is to allow a client to submit its own RDF triples against a
URI of a managed resource.  These triples could be used and found in
generic queries.

What does everyone else think?

<jim/>

jim conallen