[oslc] OSLC Survey: Enter to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card!

Wesley Coelho wesley.coelho at tasktop.com
Tue Feb 16 11:15:25 EST 2016

The OSLC Steering Committee is interested in learning more about your integration needs and how OSLC can create more value for your organization. The survey information will be used to shape the vision and mission for OSLC. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey at this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWDHCVR <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWDHCVR>

We will conduct a draw for a $250 Amazon gift card for those who choose to provide their email address in the survey. To continue the discussion, please use the open-services.net <http://open-services.net/> forums at http://open-services.net/forums <http://open-services.net/forums> and the OSLC LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3957829 <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3957829>.

Thank you for your help to improve integration through open technology. We value your feedback and I look forward to further discussion to drive the future direction of OSLC.

Wesley Coelho
Wesley Coelho | Sr. Director, Business Development | Tasktop Technologies
phone: 778.588.6896 x112 | email: wesley.coelho at tasktop.com