[oslc] Draft charter for human factors

Giblett, Ian ian.giblett at eads.com
Wed Jul 1 12:15:44 EDT 2015

Hello OSLC community,

The HoliDes project would like to propose a new working group for the
domain of Human Factors. The HoliDes project is developing a Reference
Technology Platform to allow human factor based tools to exchange
information for smarter collaboration. We would like to use OSLC as the
basis of that exchange. A number of partners in the HoliDes project will
drive this working group.