[oslc] [Oslc-communications] open-services.net (and OSLC logo?) publicredesign

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Thu Mar 20 11:41:33 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the update.

Sean I think one of my previous emails wasn't delivered, but it would be
very useful to understand the position of the OSLC-Communications WG and
the effort of the OASIS OSLC community with regard to dissemination and
exploitation. Does it make sense to rebuild our group under the OASIS?

Best Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

Systems Engineering Project Manager

Airbus Group
TX5AE Systems Engineering Processes & Platforms

www.airbus-group.com <http://www.airbus-group.com/>