[oslc] [Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC Reconciliation specification requesting to be declared final - last call for comments

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Thu Mar 14 06:45:26 EDT 2013

Hi Mike and members of the Reconciliation workgroup,
great job, looks very good to me, also I have to confess that this is not my area of expertise.
Therefore, don't expect any technical comments from my side.
When you have the approval by the Core Workgroup regarding Core compliance, I'm happy to support the final approval as a Steering Committee member.
It would be great, if you could try to convince a non-IBM implementer to join in and "enhance" the implementation report.
Bye and have a nice day
Rainer