[oslc] W3C RDF Validation Workshop, Sept 10/11 - OSLC Resource Shapes

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jul 23 15:38:06 EDT 2013

W3C has accepted the paper on OSLC Resource Shapes which was submitted by
myself and Achille. [1] I am planning to attend. I'd therefore like to
collect any further feedback and requirements. I know that the Query
Builder workgroup is proposing extensions to the spec.

I expect that the result of the workshop will be a consolidated set of
requirements as input to a new W3C spec, which I hope will be similar to
OSLC Resource Shapes. This could be the OSLC 3.0 version of the Resource
Shape spec.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2012/12/rdf-val/agenda

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio and Strategy Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)