[oslc] Introduction of Lin Ju

Lin Ju linju at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jul 8 15:19:24 EDT 2013

Dear OSLC community members,
It is Lin Ju, newly appointed OSLC Community Development manager in IBM
Rational and located in IBM Toronto Lab. Please call me Lin! I am very
excited to know you and work closely with you in this community moving
forward. I will be working within Rational team to help direct Rational's
Development community's participation, active involvement and contribution
into our community through business scenario generation and implementation
of specification.

I have attached my brief Bio for your reference!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lin Ju, OSLC Community Development Manager in IBM Rational. Lin has more
than 10 years software Development and Testing experience in IT field and
strong expertise in Quality Management area. Before joining IBM, Lin was
Chief Engineer in National Software Testing Center from 2003 to 2007, a
non-profit organization specializing in application software testing and
consulting; in this role, Lin provided the technical and management
leadership to the testing team consisting of 70 test engineers. Lin has
supervised and managed several major outsourcing software testing projects
from Compuware, SGM, Atos Origin etc. Lin also has designed and developed
with team center's Automated Collaboration Test Platform.

In the tenure of IBM from 2007 to present, Lin has managed a number of
Product Development and System testing projects such as HR BI Solution, CC,
CQ, Rational Insight and RQM Jazz based products in Managed Business
Process Services organization and Rational before joining OSLC team. Lin
has driven globally distributed Development and System testing/Engineer
Service team to innovate and deliver great results year over year.

Lin has been recognized for her expertise by being named the 2009/2010 IBM
China Development Lab (CDL) Test TopGun and active paper reviewer,
conference facilitator and core team member for IBM Quality Software
Engineer (QSE) Global Leader Meeting and QSE AP Symposium. Besides these,
Lin has 5 patent filings, 7 disclosures published and 9 peer reviewed
Journal and conference papers.

Thanks!
Lin
Dr. Lin Ju PMP®
Senior Manager, OSLC Community Development
IBM Rational
Email: linju at ca.ibm.com
Tel#: (905) 413-3655
Address: 8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7 Canada
OSLC: Lifecycle Integration Inspired by the web
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC