[oslc] OSLC Community Webcasts for October: all about Eclipse Lyo

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Oct 1 15:30:38 EDT 2012

With Eclipse Lyo soon to issue its first release [0], we've scheduled a
couple of webcasts about Eclipse Lyo:
1. Eclipse Lyo Perl Modules [1] (30 minutes long)
2. One month of Eclipse Lyo 1.0 [2] (40 minutes long)

I hope you will be able to join us as our "live studio audience". As
always, we'll record the webcasts and post to our YouTube channel [3].

If you have ideas for future OSLC Webcasts, please contact the
Communications workgroup [4]. (Note, if you have signed a Members Agreement
[5], you have access to the Communications workgroup wiki [4] and can
participate in its activities.

  [0]:
http://open-services.net/blog/excited-about-eclipse-lyo-10-the-podcast
  [1]: https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=4e239439a9&l=en-US
  [2]: https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=8ce3736bc3&l=en-US
  [3]: http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenServicesDotNet
  [4]: http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/
  [5]: http://open-services.net/legal-agreements/members-agreement/

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.