[oslc] OSLC Configuration Management mailing lists

Nick Crossley ncrossley at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 13 11:09:31 EST 2012

While the new / rechartered OSLC Configuration Management workgroup was
forming, we used the original OSLC SCM mailing list
(oslc-scm at open-services.net) for communications.  With the new group formed
a while we have used both mailing lists.

To simplify the number of mailing lists involved, the group will from now
on use only the newer configuration management mailing list
(oslc-configuration at open-services.net).  If you want to receive mail for
the Configuration Management workgroup, including meeting invitations,
etc., please make sure you are subscribed to this mailing list; you can
join at
http://open-services.net/mailman/listinfo/oslc-configuration_open-services.net
.

Nick Crossley,
OSLC Configuration Management workgroup lead.