[oslc] Last week of the OSLC 2012 Community Survey

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 26 10:08:07 EDT 2012

Hi all,

There is a new blog post reminding everyone that this is the last week to
take the OSLC 2012 Community Survey:

   This Saturday, March 31, is the last day to take the OSLC 2012 Community
   Survey. We've already shared some interim results, in pictures, and in
   text, and have made (hopefully) some good arguments over at
   developerWorks as to why you should take the survey and influence the
   future of OSLC.

   The time for putting off completing the survey is ending! As athletes
   like to say, "put up, or shut up" (um, but we're not actually saying
   that you have to "shut up" if you don't complete the survey, it's just
   that you've missed a golden opportunity!). The OSLC 2012 Community
   Survey is a great way to provide your opinion and have it influence the
   future of OSLC too. If you haven't taken the survey yet, do so now!

   Whether, or not, you've taken the survey, be sure to pass it on to all
   your colleagues, customers, and business partners, so that they can add
   their voice to the results, and the OSLC Community can focus on
   improving in ways that matter to all our stakeholders.

We have 89 respondents so far, but I hope we can get well over 100 before
this week is out. I hope as a community, using our networks we'll be able
to break through 100 without an issue.

Thanks in advance!

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo