[oslc] Software catalogs/archives APIs linked to OSLC specs ?

Sheehan Anderson sheehan at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 31 12:01:01 EST 2012

Hi Olivier

You probably want to take a look at the OSLC Asset Management specification.
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/AssetMgSpecificationV2?sortcol=table;table=up#Introduction
It sounds like there's some overlap between this specification and the standard that you are proposing.

Regards
Sheehan Anderson
sheehan at us.ibm.com