[oslc] Oslc-Core post from shani at il.ibm.com requires approval

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 26 08:22:41 EST 2012

Hello Uri,
        with respect to you comment
Specifications for Lifecycle Collaboration Specifications", which is
confusing again.
I suggest S == "Solutions".

I don't understand the confusion, it has always been OSLC, it was never
intended to be OSLCS as you are referring it. Specifications has never
been part of the nomenclature of the acronym. I believe solution fosters
the notion of a product or a set of products which our community is not
focussed on.
Regards,
Kartik

----- Message from Uri Shani <SHANI at il.ibm.com> on Thu, 26 Jan 2012