[oslc] OSLC Community Survey - what questions should we ask?

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jan 17 13:54:18 EST 2012

At the Communications WG meeting today we agreed that it was a good idea to
do a community survey.
The outline, and some demographic questions are already on this wiki page:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommunitySurvey

If there are questions you think should be included, especially under the
Participant, Implementer, and User sections, please reply to this mail, or
edit the wiki page.

Timely contributions to the question set is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo