[oslc] Reconsidering the "S" in OSLC

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Sun Feb 12 10:30:16 EST 2012

Upon further review, we will not pursue changing the S.
I have received a wide variety of responses, some shared via mailing list
and some directly to me. There were a few people who thought it was a good
idea and be best to change it sooner than later. Then the majority was of
those who thought that even though there may be better alternatives, it
wasn't worth the change.
Appreciate all the feedback and I can't predict the future, but I believe
this topic may not come up for some time.