[oslc] NEWS!: The OSLC Steering Committee has voted to pursue a proposal to transition specification development to OASIS.

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Dec 18 10:03:36 EST 2012

OSLC Community:

In case you have yet to see yesterday's blog post [1], please take a chance
to read it now. I think it is an interesting next step in the maturation of
OSLC, and I look forward to reading your thoughts on this forum thread [2]
(or by private email if that is your preference).

If you don't want to miss any OSLC news, subscribe to the OSLC blog feed
[3] and/or follow @oslcNews on Twitter [4].

[1]:
http://open-services.net/blog/as-oslc-continues-to-mature-is-it-time-to-step-up-to-the-next-level/
[2]: http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/84/
[3]: http://open-services.net/rss/
[4]: https://twitter.com/oslcNews

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo