[oslc] See what you can integrate using OSLC: the new OSLC Software page

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 10:21:31 EDT 2012

With input, support , and hard work from members of  the Communications
workgroup, we've put a new spin on how we present the software that can be
integrated using OSLC.
We think the result is more useful to users, and providing a better picture
of what can be integrated (and what people are integrating) using OSLC:
http://open-services.net/software/

While still a work in progress, we hope you (and everyone you share it
with) can draw value from it all the same.

Comments and feedback are appreciated on this forum thread:
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/44/

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.