[oslc] Free Webcast Tomorrow (9/20): Fostering innovation and efficiency through collaborative change management

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 19 10:40:02 EDT 2011

Forwarding an invitation in case some are interested in attending, I'll be
talking about collaborative change management and how OSLC is key to make
it happen.
Webcast: Fostering innovation and efficiency through collaborative change
management

Webcast date & time: Tuesday, Sep 20, 2011 11am Eastern

Information:

Are you aware of a new approach to systems and software development that
transforms the way organizations manage change across the life cycle to
make it more transparent, flexible and efficient? Please join us for this
webcast as we explore how the adoption of an open, uniform approach to
commercial systems and software development, as well as the dynamic
integration of project management capabilities with change management, can
dramatically raise the bar on collaboration and productivity.

Speaker: (me) Steve Speicher, IBM Rational Senior Technical Staff Member

Can't make the live event? Register to hear when the replay is available.

http://www.rational-ug.org/webcast