[oslc] Next OSLC Communications Workgroup Call: 18 October at 10am Eastern

Andy Gurd andy.gurd at uk.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 07:11:16 EDT 2011

The next conference call for the OSLC Communications Workgroup will be
held on Tuesday 18 October at 10am Eastern (7am Pacific, 3pm BST, 4pm
CEST).

Proposed meeting agenda can be found here:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCommsWkgrpMtg18Oct2011.

If you have feedback on the agenda please add to the wiki or send me an
email.

To receive a calendar request for the 18 October call, please ask me.

Regards

Andy

Andy Gurd

Worldwide Go-to Market Manager