[oslc] Looking for input on OSLC software and contributors

Lee J Reamsnyder leereamsnyder at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 3 12:57:45 EDT 2011

Hello all,

Building off of one of Steve Speicher's blog posts
(http://stevespeicher.blogspot.com/2011/10/oslc-implementations.html), I've
posted a table of OSLC consumers and providers on the OSLC website
(http://open-services.net/software/).

I've also added a stand-alone page that lists companies and organizations
have contributed to the community (working on workgroups, creating
software, etc): http://open-services.net/members/

Both pages are a work-in-progress and I would appreciate the community's
input; if anything is missing, let me know and I'll get it added as soon as
I can.  (You can email me directly at leereamsnyder at us.ibm.com.)

Thanks,
Lee