[oslc] OSLC at Innovate 2011 (June 5 - 9)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri May 27 11:55:17 EDT 2011

Just a reminder about OSLC at Innovate.

There will be a number of OSLC related topics there and wanted to call out
a couple in particular:
- Jazz Interoperability Center at the exhibit hall, highlighting
OSLC-based integrations from IBM Rational, Tivoli, Siemens, Tasktop, BSD
Group, iTKO, open source and more
- OSLC Birds of a Feather - June 7, 7:30.  A great place to meet up in
person.

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcAtInnovate2011

Look forward to seeing you there.