[oslc] OSLC Quality Management Specification V2 Finalized

Paul McMahan pmcmahan at us.ibm.com
Thu May 26 17:36:43 EDT 2011

I'm pleased to announce that the OSLC Quality Management Working Group[1]
has completed the necessary steps to declare the V2 specification [2] as
final.  I would like to thank the QM Working Group participants from
Sogeti, Tieto, and IBM for their many contributions to this specification.
Many thanks also go to the OSLC Core Working Group[3] for their invaluable
guidance and direction over the past year as the specification has taken
its final form.

This new version of the specification provides a deeper look into the
Quality Management domain by defining new types of resources and their
relationships to resources in other OSLC domains.  We look forward to
gathering more feedback through implementations of this specification and
hearing about new lifecycle integration scenarios that it can help solve.

Regards,
Paul McMahan (OSLC QM lead)

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/QmHome
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/QmSpecificationV2