[oslc] Preferred user experience to search mail archives

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at ca.ibm.com
Wed May 25 10:49:27 EDT 2011

Hello Community Members,
                                         I would like to solicit feedback
on the current user experience on searching information in the email
interactions we have been having via the current mailing lists.
How do all of you search for information if wanted to find out about a
topic that was discussed via a mailing list in some prior post ? Is there
a preference in the community to have a searchable forum type
infrastructure to facilitate better interactions and search ability or
that we look at providing a better search interface on the existing
mailing lists.
We are not looking for a either/or type answer but more around preference,
so that we can get the right kind of infrastructure in place.

Kartik Kanakasabesan
Office +1 -905-413-4500 | email:kartik at ca.ibm.com
http://open-services.net