[oslc] Community feedback on the potential new design of the OSLC website

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at ca.ibm.com
Mon May 23 15:06:29 EDT 2011

Hello Community Members,
                             For those of you with whom I have not had the
chance to talk, I am Kartik Kanakasabesan working on helping the OSLC
community efforts. My team and I, over the past few weeks have been
thinking about how to revamp the website and to make it more interactive.
We have come with a new mock up at the following URL:
http://open-services.net/sandbox/  and would really like to hear from you,
the community members about your impressions/improvements to the site etc.
We have already received some feedback and incorporated them to the mock
up website. We will be collecting your feedback from May 23 2011 to May 27
2011 and incorporating the feedback in to the site as it evolves. The
mailing list to use for providing your feedback is
oslc-website at open-services.net or you can use the link from the website to
provide feedback

Thanks in advance for your comments and insights in improving the
experience of the OSLC.
Kartik Kanakasabesan
Office +1 -905-413-4500 | email:kartik at ca.ibm.com
http://open-services.net