[oslc] OSLC SDK

Andrew J Berner ajberner at us.ibm.com
Sun Jun 26 23:30:03 EDT 2011

 Dave Johnson wrote:

> Which of the "other platforms" are most important for OSLC adoption?
> Is PHP the #1 priority or Ruby, or Perl?
>
> Other ideas?

While this covers many internet based web apps, I've found that most ALM
and related tools are written in Java, JavaScript and languages accessible
from the .NET platform (either C#, C++, or older COM interfaces), so a C#
client would be good to include if we want OSLC to be widely used.

Andy Berner
Lead Architect, ISV Technical Enablement and Strategy
IBM Rational Business Development
972 561-6599
ajberner at us.ibm.com

Ready for IBM Rational software partner program -
http://www.ibm.com/isv/rational/readyfor.html