[oslc] Your blogs and other content about OSLC

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jun 7 08:36:23 EDT 2011

Hello Community Members,
                                 Ever since the new website design, we
have been getting request to publish more content. I was wondering if you,
the community members had personal blogs or other content about your work
with OSLC. If you do please send your links to
oslc-website at open-services.net, we will try to get it incorporated. We
would also like to get ideas on a approval model for content that goes on
OSLC webpage, obviously this needs to be community driven hence any idea
is welcome. We are accepting ideas till the end of the June (i.e. June
30th).
Once again appreciate your help in this matter.
Kartik Kanakasabesan
Office +1 -905-413-4500 | email:kartik at ca.ibm.com
http://open-services.net