[oslc] Fwd: [oslc-core] Decision process in OSLC...

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:00:47 EST 2011

I meant to post this to the community mailing list because it is
really a cross-working group topic.

Here's the email thread that started this topic:
   http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-core_open-services.net/2011-January/000792.html

Wider OSLC community: your feedback is most welcome.

Thanks,
- Dave