[oslc] Tutorial's copyright - Was: Re: OSLC website now has a forum! (Among other additions)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Dec 14 17:31:15 EST 2011

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 13:36:27 -0500, Lee J Reamsnyder <leereamsnyder at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I rolled out a lot of additions to the OSLC site last night.

SNIP

> One other note: I'm using a new system to build and maintain our tutorial
> and primer pages; as a side effect they have new URLs. If you have
> something bookmarked, the server should redirect you to the right place.

Nice too see the improved presentation of the tutorials in the site's
resources.

May I suggest again some "meta" additions about these documents' status
that I pointed to earlier (copied below), which is in particular important for the PDF
(or other transportable) versions ?

My 2 cents,

Best regards,