[oslc] OSLC website now has a forum! (Among other additions)

Lee J Reamsnyder leereamsnyder at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 7 13:36:27 EST 2011

I rolled out a lot of additions to the OSLC site last night.

First, I've set up a discussion forum (http://open-services.net/forums/).
This should make it easier to get public discussions going. I'm looking
forward to seeing what people post. You can sign up here:
http://open-services.net/forums/member/register/ (Yes, unfortunately it's
another login for the site.)

I've also replaced our not-great "News" page with a blog
http://open-services.net/blog/ that will eventually allow for a greater
variety of authors and content. There's a bunch of obvious enhancements
like permanent links for individual posts and simple ways to organize and
share entries.

One other note: I'm using a new system to build and maintain our tutorial
and primer pages; as a side effect they have new URLs. If you have
something bookmarked, the server should redirect you to the right place.

I wrote up some more details about all of these in a blog entry:
http://open-services.net/blog/new-additions-to-the-oslc-website-forums-blogs-and-more/

You can discuss these changes publicly in a forum post here:
http://open-services.net/forums/viewthread/23/ or you can just email me if
you'd rather do that.

Thanks!
Lee