[oslc] New URL for OSLC Community Website

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 30 18:45:32 EDT 2011

the URI's to open-services.net will continue to live. I assure everyone of
that.

From:   Ian Green1 <ian.green at uk.ibm.com>
To:     Kartik Kanakasabesan/Durham/IBM at IBMUS,
Date:   08/30/2011 05:43 PM
Subject:        Re: [oslc] New URL for OSLC Community Website

Hi - will be ensure that URIs to open-services.net continue to be live?
Stable URIs and all that....

I have no opinion on the name change, other than ".co" looked odd at first
sight.

best wishes,
   -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational