[oslc] OSLC AM 2.0 goes Final!

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 12:02:32 EDT 2011

I am proud to announce that the OSLC Architecture Management Workgroup has
declared final our 2.0 specification final as of 4-Aug-2011.

The specification is in line with the OLSC Core 2.0 specification.  We
expect and know of three implementations of this specification (Rational
Design Management, Rational System Architect and the new Eclipse Lyo
project's Rio server).  We know of many other groups (research, academic,
and commercial) that are looking at this specification as something to
valuable leverage in their own work, and hope they will publish their work
and provide feedback in the future.

I want to thank all who have participated and contributed to this
specification.  Special thanks to those outside of the workgroup (i.e.
core, rm, alm/plm ) who have spent many hours reviewing and commenting on
the spec.

Thanks,

jim conallen
Rational Design Management (DM) Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen at us.ibm.com
Rational Software, IBM Software Group