[oslc] Request for feedback / indication of support for proposal to create OSLC marketing/communications workgroup

Andy Gurd andy.gurd at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 15 05:44:21 EDT 2011

Dear OSLC community,

As part of efforts to raise awareness of OSLC and visibility of the work
of the community, I propose that we create a marketing/communication
workgroup. To read about the proposal and initial supporters, please go
to:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ProposalForOSLCMarketingCommunicationsWorkgroup
.

Before taking this forward to create the workgroup, I'd like to ask for
your feedback on the proposal and if you are able/willing, indication of
support for the workgroup from yourself or someone else in your
organization.

Please either respond on the community mailing list or directly to me at
andy.gurd at uk.ibm.com

Many thanks,

Andy

Andy Gurd