[oslc] [oslc-core] OSLC mailing lists and open community email etiquette

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 13 12:29:07 EDT 2011

The list is a good start.  As a recent new arrival to the community, a
prominent Getting Started page would have been helpful.  Presumably GS
would either house or point to the netiquette guidelines.
I found the digest part almost humorous; I finally gave up on that last
week after some of the "you must not be seeing the numbered lists"
advertised either -- when configured for 1/day + plain text, it routinely
sent 5-6 digests per day just for core during some of the recent
discussions... sometimes with 3 list emails/email to me, often 1/1.  I
still have some of those examples if there is interest in debug ping me
offline.
Potential addition to this list is handling of proposals under
discussion/revision... the recent doc vs wiki example in core comes to
mind.

Tivoli Component Technologies