[oslc] OSLC Change Mangement Working Group Minutes September 15, 2010

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 15 14:53:32 EDT 2010

Minutes at http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings09152010

Attendees: SteveSpeicher, RobertElves, AndreWeinand, ScottBosworth 
SamPadgett, YongLi, SofiaYeung, DaveJohnson

Regrets: MikKersten, SamitMehta,

    * No update to agenda
    * Progress on 2.0 spec finalization
          o Review CmImplementationReports
                + 4 Provider implementation reports received
                + 4 Consumer implementation reports received
                + RTC Provider and Consumer feedback reviewed
                + Recommendation to include a single matrix for all 
implementations so gaps can be seen. ACTION on WG to build up a matrix
                + Will add some details on what consumers are testing 
with, to ensure they are implementable across multiple providers
                + Overall good coverage, limited coverage for Shapes
                + Shapes present an issue of demand and availability, need 
to work on this. Consumers won't consume if not providers, providers not 
supporting as there are no consumers. 
          o Review and resolve any CmSpecV2Issues on CmSpecificationV2
                + Agreement to make changes to JSON: remove "oslc:qname" 
and changing "rdf:type" to array 
    * Will declare 2.0 final when:
          o target 13-October
          o add as a target to put resources at end of NS URLs
          o look to get more feedback on shapes implementation 
    * Community updates
          o OSLC Discussions 29 September - October 1 at Open World Forum
          o Olivier Berger tweet: "Cool, we have nice AJAX widgets for 
#OSLC-CM... soon a live demo..."
          o Discussion of test suite and needs of community, like the 
thought of having JUnits and using it as samples
                + IBM looking to contribute the start of this to open 
source community
                + Confirming need to have reference implementation 
    * Next Meeting:
          o 13-Oct-2010 Looking to receive mostly complete impl feedback 
and declare final. Continue scoping for post-2.0.
          o Skipping 29-Sept meeting due to conflicts, will handle issues 
via mailing list 

Steve Speicher | IBM Rational Software | (919) 254-0645

More information about the Community mailing list