[oslc] OSLC in other languages ?

Scott Bosworth scbosworth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:08:18 EDT 2010

I'm no TWiki expert, but it appears that our TWiki installation offers some
capabilities for internationalization [1]. I started playing with some of
the configuration settings a bit - you'll notice that you now see a
drop-down on the top right of an OSLC wiki page that let's you choose to see
a localized version of the TWiki tool itself (titles, navigation, buttons,
etc). I did not go so far as to start playing with page content localization
settings. We should probably think about what we want we want to enable
before I cause any damage :-). And maybe we should solicit some TWiki
expertise?

[1] http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/InstallationWithI18N