[oslc] OSLC in other languages ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Sep 9 09:43:44 EDT 2010

Le mercredi 08 septembre 2010 à 11:09 -0400, Scott Bosworth a écrit :
> Hi Olivier, I'm not aware of any work in progress on translation of
> OSLC specs, however, there has been some expressed interest in OSLC by
> some Japanese companies. I would not be surprised to see interest in a
> Japanese translation at some point in the future. The Overview chapter
> and perhaps some of the guidance chapters make sense to me - not sure
> how deep in the specs you'd want to go.

That's the kind of depth I was thinking of. Also the description of the
community aspects and openness of the initiative would be important too
IMHO.

Are there "embedded" features for supporting translations in the TWiki
and the site's tool ?

> Re: the French translation - I've noticed several recent additions to
> the community that come from France, so you may have an audience to
> review your translation? :-)

Great.

I'll probably start by blogging and/or adding bits to the wiki.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF